andynormancx;433575 Wrote:
> Those buttons are nothing to do with iPeng, they are purely for iPod
> control. The volume works because of the sneaky way iPeng watches for
> system volume changes. It can't really do the same for the iPod app's
> play/pause/skip etc

Yep. Exactly.
I will have to digg into iPhone 3.0's library/player control to see
whether I can evaluate the buttons but I think I will not do this.
The problem is: I can definitely not INFLUENCE the behavior (as you can
see with the volume which always also changes the system volume) and I
think it's quite confusing to, say, start playback on the iPod to pause
a track on your Squeezebox.

--
pippin

---