olala;433347 Wrote:
> Hi psixilambda,
> unfortunately the last nighly builds of the 7.4x versions no more
> working on my system (the sc service will not work on systemstart),

7.4 - r27166 for WHS installs and seems to run fine (so far :-) )

olala;433347 Wrote:

> is there a solution to use the plugin also under the version 7.3.3?

I'm sure there is one but since I don't really know perl nor the plugin
api I'm not sure how to fix it. Maybe somebody else has a clue. The
Plugin simply fails to load, i suspect something with the settings but
i'm not sure about it. Under 7.4 it works like a breeze.

Alex

--
psixilambda

Scaleo Home Server with LightsOut - Boom - Duet - Squeezebox Server 7.4
- LightsOut Plugin 0.2