Does the dog bark as well when I start playing music again before the
server hibernates? This was the reason why the "not idle" command was
needed in the first place. I actually liked the idea that the hibernate
action was repeated occasionally, just in case someone else had been
playing with the LightsOut configuration in the mean time.

At the moment, I am not sure what I would expect from a generic
watchdog, whether it should submit busy actions during the idle
countdown and whether it should repeat the hibernate action or not. In
the context of LightsOut, though, it would be nice if no busy actions
were submitted during countdown and if the hibernate would occasionally
be repeated. Maybe we should discuss this with the other potential
beneficiaries of the new SPC features.

--
mvordeme

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/mvordeme) | scaleo home server 2105 |
squeezecenter 7.3.3 | server power control
20090622.17 | squeezebox boom & duet | rotel rsp-1066 | rotel
rmb-100 | phonar p-5