bpa-

I tried the two tests.  I'm not use to DOS so it took me a while to get
the syntax correct on the lame. On both tests the wifi dropped to no
lower than 162 Mbps.

The Wave Input has been working much better lately.  No stops or skips
or buffering problems. However the wifi is still dropping to 81Mbps and
after it has been playing for 30 minutes it will drop to 15Mbps. It is
erratic and jumps up to 200+ sometimes.

What do these results imply?

My desktop has on board audio. I there any particular audio card which
works better with the Wave Input plugin? I would like to try this plugin
with the desktop.

--
BGU