There is a disconnect between the figures shown for the summary %precip
for each discrete day and the hourly figures, e.g.:

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?hourly=1&query=zmw:00000.14.03761&yday=179&weekday=Monday

You can see the forecast summary for Monday shows nothing for the
%chance of rain.

However, the hourly figures for Monday show a 30% chance at 7pm and a
20% chance at 10PM.  I would expect the summary figure to be 30% (the
higher of the two figures).

For days like Tuesday and Wednesday, where the hourly figures ALL show
a 0% chance, that kind of matches with "no value" for the summary for
those days, but when a day has a non-zero value for any of the hourly
figures, I would expect the summary figure for that day to ALSO be
non-zero.

Theory:
Just a guess, but it appears on the surface that the summary figure is
the maximum pop% BEFORE 7PM (i.e. NOT including the figure for 7PM), so
for instance, Fridays pre-7PM max pop% is 50% - which ties in with the
summary figure for Friday.  This calculation works for all 7 days and
explains for me why I have a blank line currently for %precip on my
SB3.......In other words a blank line (with v2.2.2) on the SB3 is an
(incorrect) indication of (what used to be displayed as) a "0%" chance
of rain.

Perhaps someone else could prove or debunk my theory by trying the same
logic for their location?

I'll also wait to see what wunderground have to say :D

--
bikefright