Bison8;437829 Wrote:
> Hi Pippin, when I Edit the selections on the bottom (artist, Title etc.)
> to show random mix etc. It never remembers when i restart it the next
> time. Is this just me?

That's not good. It should do that.
Did iPeng crash? It only saves the configuration on a "regular" exit
but I am not aware of a lot of crash scenarios in 1.1.2 unless you use
SC 7.4...

If you can't convince it to remember the configuration, please try to
uninstall and reinstall iPeng.

Do you switch servers a lot? Please note that if you configure items
that are not present on all servers/players (e.g. plugins, player
specific stuff) than it can still change depending on which of the
configured elements are available.

--
pippin

---