mr_hyde;437895 Wrote:
> Yep and not only artists,
>
> and if MIP would be continued, it should be possible.
>
> If i understand it right, it is already possible with recipes.
>
> Nevertheless, recipes are only available in the windows gui version of
> 1.8, or in the headless beta which is also only available for windows.
>
> You can define recipes also for the linux version and through
> api/recipes you can see them in the headless. But you can't use them
> through headless mode.
>
> A workaround could be through a modified custom skip plugin.

Hi mr_hyde,

I've been using your 'moods' plugin for SSOTS 3.18 and gave filters a
try as well. Had a bit of a problem with filters though and have
'chicken'd out' of trying again for now. I'll re-visit them in a while -
need to learn more about MusicIP/fingerprinting in Windows first.

Bob

--
bobertuk

1 x Duet - SC 7.3.4 - SSOTS v3.18