Just wanted to thank bpa for this plugin.
Only had Squeezecenter etc since November 2008, but it's so good that I
haven't played any of my own CDs since then.
I was going to put my CD player and CDs into storage but was wondering
what I'd do if a friend brought round a CD and I no longer had anything
to play it on.
After finding and installing this plugin (Ubuntu Server 8.04) I can now
put them all away - should please my wife!

Only had a bit of trouble getting it going, but after reading this
thread and adding squeezecenter to the cdrom group everything worked,
great, thanks again.
Neil

--
Croz

FLAC->Receiver x 2(wired), Boom(Wireless)and Controller.