Dear friends,

I recently moved over to linux for my server. I'd like to still use
waveinput which I used on my previous PC setup.

I've installed and configured the plugin but it's not working at all.
I've followed the instructions at

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=49584

But using wavin:default, there is a suspended 'connecting' on the
players - but using the GUI for SC, the timer ticks over.

Is there anything obvious in this information that would assist you to
help me set this up?

Many thanks in advance

--
Dingostrategy

Lounge: SB3 + Genelec 6010A | Kitchen: SB3 + $80 bookshelf stereo. Top
shelf gear. | Bedroom/Terrace - Boom | Headless Asus EEE Box & Linux
Mint | iPod touch/iPeng

"Dear Mother, kindly forward underwear, DAC and those Jensen's I bought
offa ebay"

'dingostrat...@last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/DingoStrategy/)