Hiya Michael.

I'm running your MIS 4.4.2 included in SC7.4 build July 13th, WinXP,
Boom & SB3

MIS is running and all configured, selected fields function as
expected, except Playlist is selected for upper left field, but that
field will only display the Now Playing text.

I've double checked every menu setting for MIS, screensavers, and
display as they are configured on my SC7.3.3 (which properly displays
the correct Playlist) but I cannot get it to properly display the
Playlist in SC7.4 on either Boom or SB3?

Any ideas?  I likely have missed a setting somewhere.   :(

Thanks for your help (again) and your incredible MIS plug-in!

--
toby10