erland;439556 Wrote:
> Yes
>

> TrackStat statistics is destroyed, Squeezebox Server statistics is
> supposed to survive but it didn't in my setup.
>

> If you like to keep TrackStat statistics you should take a TrackStat
> backup in 7.3.3 or in the MySQL version of 7.4 before you upgrade. Make
> sure to store this TrackStat backup file in a safe place, because you
> might need it again when the final version of TrackStat supporting 7.4
> is released.

I have now installed the 7.4 - r27438 version of Squeezecenter. It did
a lengthy rescan and all my music reappeared. I then installed the
Trackstat beta plugin and after restarting SC it did an even longer
rescan. And to my great surprise (and joy of course) all the statistics
from TrackStat's previous installation was there :-). My previous setup
did do a automatically nightly backup of the Trackstat's and it seems
that your plugin might have restored that from the latest backup
automatically?!? I love the fact that it did that :-)

--
mariowing

SqueezeCenter on Windows Home Server. Squeezebox Duet in living rom,
Squeezebox Boom in bathroom and home office. SqueezePlay at work,
connected through Hamachi VPN. iTunes integration through Erlands Custom
Scan.