The announcement caught my attention today and I thought I'd give Moose
a try.  It is really awesome I have to say.  I was really surprised at
how easy it was to get going in my configuration.  My server is running
on Linux and it password protected and I don't use the default port
address - all of these things were handled well by Moose.

My daughter is 5 and is just starting to learn to read.  She is quite
adept at using a computer already and regularly browses websites like
Disney, Sprout, and Nick Jr.  Seeing the artwork navigation of Moose got
me thinking that this would be a great UI for her to use to select music
on her Boom!  And it is.

To allow her to navigate, all I have to do is select the "kiddie" genre
so that only the covers from that genre are shown and adjust the size as
appropriate for her.  Fantastic!

The issue is that when Moose is exited, restarted, and the cover view
is gone back to, it reverts back to showing the covers for the entire
library.

It would be nice if changes made in the selected genre in the cover
view persisted.

Again, an amazing application!

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 3 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 27,462 songs, 2,276 albums, 434 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior