Hi All

Having upgraded my DS207+ at firmware DSM2.1-0844 to Squeezecenter
7.3.2, I installed AlienBBC v2.5-7.3 via the settings plugin tab and
restarted Squeezecenter.

I can hear no sound when I pick any AlienBBC station, either live or
listen again.

I can hear national stations such as Radio 2 via my Squeezebox Internet
Radio Local menu, but not local BBC streams.

When I go into AlienBBC, I can pick a station and it displays the
station banner with a counting seconds value which continues to
increment, but no sound is heard.

According to the AlienBBC settings, mplayer is installed, but I
understand that I need to install mplayer for my Synology DS207+.

I can not seem to find the correct version of mplayer or where it
should be installed.

Also, does anyone know why local radio is not available via the
BBCiplayer menu, when I can listen online to local radio, via my PC?
Any suggestions appreciated.

--
jpmbosco