The playertype option was originally implemented for debugging a
problem.  It shouldn't be used and it's looking like I should remove it
altogether.

There should be no reason to use anything but the squeezeslave player
type and that's the only option I support and test all releases against.
Once you've created a player in SC it remembers the 1st type specified
and ignores all subsequent player id types sent from the player.  You'll
either need to specify a never before used mac address on the command
line when starting SS or stop SC and delete the config lines for the
player from server.prefs.

--
ralphy