JayLaFunk;443258 Wrote:

> Tried a few things on the SC Web interface but still the same, I'll
> just learn to live with it, I know I can't access the last 88 albums in
> Artists/Various Artists but I can get to them in Albums, they are
> there...

I would like to understand what causes this.
Is there anything special about the albums that are missing? Is it a
block of albums at the end or are there some missing in between?

> Any new exciting things coming in future upgrades that you can tell us
> about :-)

Well, the next release is mainly about usability, Player management,
Synchronization, NowPlaying overhaul, context menus, some performance
improvements on the non-iPeng native stuff, things like that,..
Starts to look quite cool, especially the player management.
Then there's support for 7.4 and some new features in 7.4

And then with the release after that there's of course playback...

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com