> The URL I was using was merely copied from this message thread and
> pasted into the Extension Downloader..

The full URL link is the URL posted in this message thread.  The
problem is the Forum s/w will display an URL link with the "..." in the
middle if it is too long.

To overcome this issue - when using Firefox (other browser may be
different) after highlighting the link use "Copy Link location" menu to
copy full URL.  If you use "Copy"  then you will just copy the displayed
text (i.e. with the "..." ) which results in a bad URL. I think you used
"Copy".

--
bpa