>If you have MIP being dynamically updated with stats, but a Trackstat
>restore is scheduled for once a day, then the MIP stats should be the
>most up to date, and it would be preferable to restore this, wouldn't
>it?

I'm not sure I'd trust MIP for all stats.  eg. MIP doesn't scan as well as SC
scanner, eg. if you have a song not on an album, it gives the album name as
"Miscellaneous", so I'm not sure album stats would be right in all cases.

Also, MIP doesn't handle as many file formats as SC.  eg. MIP doesn't interpret
.cue files.