Hi erland,

thanks for the help. I didn't edit the SQL manual (just through
Extras)and I do have MySQL installed correctly. Your suggest of
refreshing the playlists under the Extras menu did the trick, they now
work perfectly. Thanks! Maybe this refresh can be done automatically in
future releases to avoid problems?

Anyway, just my 'missing track ratings for songs with single quotes in'
bug to go ;-D

Thanks for all your help

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen) *Squeezecenter:* 7.4-27xxx
for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM
upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music Information
Screen 4.42 | Custom Scan 2.7 | TrackStat 2.9 | SettingsManager 2.1.12 |
SyncOptions 2.1.24 | AutoDimDisplay 2.1.7 | Biography 2.7.0
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)