I am prety sure this has something to do with the a/v side of things. I
am using Kaspersky.

Last night I uninstalled 7.3.3 and installed 7.4. Couldn't get that to
work at all with my config (Vista with up to date patches) so decided to
and rebooted. Display ok. Once a/v reenabled problem again.

Why it should just suddenly start I don't know (maybe some a/v update
blocking the plugins link to WEATHER.COM?????)

Daft thing was I played around enabling and disabling the a/v and now
with it enabled it is working.

--
heyho