OK, I unstalled and re-installed SqueezeCenter 7.3.4  and then installed
Inguz.  Now it loads.

The only thing I can think of is that when I originally installed
SqueezeCenter 7.3.4 I did not have .Net 2.0 installed.  I installed .Net
while SqueezeCenter 7.3.4  was already installed; maybe it's importatnt
to install SqueezeCenter 7.3.4  AFTER the .Net framework is in place for
Inguz to work.

I am still having problems with the SQUEEZECENTER SETTINGS / PlUGINS /
EQ SETTINGS screen, I am getting Silverlight errors.

I hope INGUZ comes back online, he has a cool product- one which I'd be
willing to PAY $50 or so for if there was support to get it running.....
although I am perfectly happy to use a free version too  ;-)

--
milosz