Hi there all,

Quick question for you - I have a SB3 and Boom, and was wondering if
anyone has thought about a "follow me" option in the SC menu on the
players. Here's the example:

I'm in the lounge listening to music on my SB3. I select "Follow me
..." from the menu and it responds with the players attached to my SC
server. I choose the player I want, in this case my SB Boom.

After a pre-determind amount of time (configurable in the plugin
interface of the Web page) my SB3 is switched off, the playlist
transferred to the Boom, which is powered up and picks up the playlist
where it left off.

Anyone seen this being configured as a 3rd party plugin?
Cheers,
C.

--
JohnsonChris