Pokersut;452034 Wrote:
> I wasn't actually thinking of a GUI, just a section of the
> SqueezeIRData.txt file - something like "If you use the LIRC protocol,
> please fill in these values". The lines could then be commented out by
> default, and users should remove the "#" and fill in the correct values
> if they wanted to use LIRC.
That could work but is slightly complicated as you could be using
commands from more than one config file but shouldn't be impossible.  I
think xml is the way to go. I'd like to get what I've got working for
now though and it's really bugging me that it works for me but not for
you. Thanks for your patience and assistance in helping to resolve the
issue though.

--
indifference_engine