I have the same issue - having just upgraded to Mac OS X Snow Leopard, I
thought the problem was related to that. I must have updated from an
older version of iPlayer to 0.9 without realising.

The ability to use favourites is a killer feature on the Boom. It means
I can go from 'standby' to listening to Radio 5 Live in about 2 seconds
- including all buffering. It's pretty amazing when compared to other
"internet radios". (Yes, I'm looking at you Pure Evoke Flow...)

Thanks for posting the 0.7 link. I'll give it a shot...

Chippy

--
Chippy