tcutting;454123 Wrote:
> So my question/suggestion is, assuming there is a way to enable/disable
> the sounds, to turn off these sounds when "headphone" is selected, and
> turn back on when "internal speaker" is select?

Mhmm - I'm afraid I won't be able to correctly sync. I'm still fearing
that at some time the controller decides to mess around with the
headphone settings.
Then if I turn off the sounds in 'headphone-mode' and the controller
decides to turn back on speakers, we would be in an inconsistent state
(speakers on, but no button sounds).

I also thought about a similar direction: if I have the headphones on
(and walking through my home), I for instance want to turn off the
motion sensor (if possible), which always turns on the lights and thus
reduces battery power.

Have to think a bit about it - but first of all have to study a bit if
I can sync to the controllers headphones changes (though they rarely
work :) )

--
bluegaspode

One SB-Duet+Receiver. Server running on Linkstation NAS (LS-CHL).
Needing one more device for bedroom and waiting for the radio :)