Pipedream;456056 Wrote:
> Is this a bug reintroduced in 7.4?  I have extended chars on my machine
> running 7.3 and all works fine :s

I'd say it was fixed and reintroduced in 7.4... MusicIP and SugarCube
work fine with extended characters in the paths/filenames on 7.4 builds
prior to the SQLite switch. The last build on which everything was
working fine was SC 7.4 MySQL build 26558.

Looking at the 7.4 change log it looks like in revision 28457 Michael
made a change that "appears" to address this issue. I guess I'll have to
wait until for tomorrow's SC 7.4 Windows build to test.

--
tamanaco