Has there been any change in this in the past year? Is there any new
script that will work with Slimserver v6.5.3 that can parse the RTE
websites for listenback inf any better than last year?

I am stuck with Slimserver 6.5.3 for the present; It is running on an
old NAS box (a Synology DiskStation 206) that hasn't the horsepower to
run newer versions - indeed, it barely manages 6.5.3, sometimes taking
more than 10 seconds to move down a menu level (i.e. to select a
sub-menu; not just to scroll down the menu). However, as the NAS box is
still working fine as a NAS box and as my principal backup repository, I
have no overwhelming justification for changing it at present.

Gerard Lardner

--
GerardLardner