wowo;461197 Wrote:
> I have placed some tracks (trackA.mp3 and trackB.flac) in the testcases
> files but Squeezebox keeps telling: empty ; there are no testcases. I
> have also changed the test.xml found in cmpformats and put the test.xml
> and the tracks in the testcases map.

I think you should move the cmpformats folder to the TestCases map, so
you have a structure like:

Code:
--------------------

  ABTester
  Testcases
  cmpformats
  test.xml
  trackA.mp3
  trackB.mp3

--------------------

I'm not sure if you need to restart SqueezeCenter after you've moved
the folder.

Assuming this doesn't solve it, do you get any errors in the
SqueezeCenter server.log file which you can reach from the settings page
under Settings/Advanced/Logging ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))