Hello,

I've just published a new app to the android market to control
SqueezeCenter through your android device. You can find it by searching
for 'SqueezeDroid' in the android market.  It's still in development,
but has a pretty good set of features even though some might be buggy.

Current (semi) implemented features include:

* Choose/switch player to control
* Browse and add music by artist/album/song/genre/new music
* View album art/song info with animated display
* View/remove artis/album/song from playlist
* Sync players
* Playback control (pause,next,back,shuffle,repeat,volume,seek)

It's open source, you can find the code in the squeeze-droid project on
google code at http://code.google.com/p/squeeze-droid/.
Issues/patches/graphics/suggestions are welcome!

This is very much still alpha code, but I thought I'd throw it out
there if anyone is interested.  Please try it out and tell me what you
think.  I've attached some screenshots to this post.

|Filename: browse_root.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8203|

clehmann