For those having problems with FindArt, as a test I have taken the main
file from the CPAN Digest::SHA::PurePearl which is a Perl only
implementation of the required routines.

Attached is a zip file which has two files - Plugin.pm and PurePearl.pm
which are to be put into the FindArt plugin directory.  To install

1. Down load the attached zip file and unzip into a temporary
directory.
2. Stop SC
3. Copy the files into the FindArt plugin directory - the Plugin.pm
file should be replaced.
4. Check ownership and permissions of the new files (Plugin.pm and
PurePearl.pm) are the same as rhe other .pm files in the directory (e.g.
Settings.pm)
5. Start SC and check that FindArt has been installed.

If this fixes the problem - I will build a new version of FindArt.

|Filename: FindArtUpdatev2.05.zip                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8211|

bpa