ae67;463160 Wrote:

> Restore starts and the progress bar moves, but after around half of the
> process, the restore stops and a no connection webpage is shown. And
> nothing is restored. It looks like a timeout. The backup size is 5 MB.

Progress bar ? Is there a progres bara somewhere in TrackStat ?
Either my memory is starting to get really bad or you are looking at
something else then TrackStat.

Could you describe exactly how you perform the restore, what menus do
you enter and what are the attribute values and what buttons to you
click ?

There are two ways to perform a restore as far as I know:
- From the TrackStat settings menu where you will only see the progress
in the server.log file. There will be one entry in the beginning that
indicates which file it tries to restore and one entry at the end when
the restore is finished.
- From the Custom Scan interface if you have Custom Scan installed. In
this case you can see directly in the Custom Scan settings interface
when the restore is finished.

There aren't any progress bars involved in any of the solutions as far
as I know.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))