antoinath;464421 Wrote:
> I've just upgraded to iPeng 1.2 on my iPod.
>
> One word : GREAT !
>
> It is closer to the app I was dreaming about when buying iPeng a few
> months ago.
>
> It is more complete, with the possibility to have all informations on a
> playing track, add it into favorites, navigate to attached artist,
> genre, etc...
>
> Not yet perfect - does perfection exists ? ;-) - but really fine to
> use.
> I will tell you about my suggestions soon on trac.
>
> And I will install squeeze server 7.4 to have full iPeng 1.2
> compatibility. But the use with 7.3 version is already cool !
>
> Good job, and see you soon.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I really appreciate this, after all
that's what I need to make iPeng better.
One thing, with the trac I use you have to add your e-mail address to
"CC" manually to get updates when the status of a ticket changes... Or
you have to check back manually.
Be prepared that I close one or two because some are duplicates of
tickets that are already present and I will merge these.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com