vagskal;464579 Wrote:
> Great update! Thanks pippin!
>
> If I touch & hold on the now playing cover art or a song in the
> playlist to get to the song info screen (great feature btw.), it seems
> that I in that song info screen only occasionally succeed in wiping to
> get back to the originating screen. Is wiping supposed to work in the
> song info screen in those instances (there are no small dots at the
> bottom of the page indicating that you can wipe to other screens)? What
> is touching & holding an item in such song info screens supposed to do?
> Sometimes such a gesture produced no result, sometimes it forced a
> reload of the same page and sometimes it took me back to the originating
> screen. A touch & hold _and_ a wipe lets you "wipe" to the same page. Is
> that the intended behaviour?
>
> In the song info screen in those instances I also got somewhat
> surprised that the player controls disappeared from the bottom of the
> screen (being replaced by the artist list etc. icons) so that I could no
> longer pause or control the volume while reading the album review.
>
> Perhaps all will be explained in the upcoming new manual... In that
> case, sorry for my impatience.

Well...

The basic idea is that the Song Info menu opens a normal browse tree.
There are Squeezebox users who do almost all of their browsing through
that feature so I decided I want the normal main menu to be shown.

So you will not be able to move the screen as on other NowPlaying
pages, think of it as leaving the NowPlaying context. You also see the
penguin on the top right.

Swiping right should do a "back" operation similar to pressing the
top-left button.

Holding an item should open a context menu but at least in 7.4 a lot of
the context menus you get here are broken, resulting in the same one
being loaded again. That said: most context menus are NOT supposed to
have direct context menus so in this case the correct behavior would be
to do nothing at all.

--
pippin

---