Hi Erland

FYI I'm now getting similar symptoms to AlladinSane.  I'm running SB
Server 7.4 with Trackstat 2.9 and a library of about 20,000 tracks (but
no iTunes). A few minutes after my daily Squeezebox re-scan starts, the
MySQL process goes to 100% CPU utilisation and my Duet Controller can no
longer connect to the SB Server.  It stays this way for about 14
minutes, then everything returns to normal.

The only other plugin I have installed is DynamicPlayList.

Thanks for the temporary workaround to disable the refresh operations
in TrackStat, which I'll try now.

Best regards
Peter G

--