Hi there,

i hope you can help me with my problem:
I've written (well,mostly changed the test-applet) a applet to recive
data from our server and display it into an list.

Now i want to add an Popup saying "Loading" with this rotating
circle...

I'm able to show the popup OR load the data, but i want to
Show the Popup
Load Data
Hide the Popup
Show the Data

Can someone help me? Im not good in lua and i don't had found a REAL
documentation of the JIVE-api (?).

Code:
--------------------

  function newsmenue(self, menuItem)

  local P = Popup("waiting_popup","Bitte Warten")

  self:show(P)

        local window = Window("window", menuItem.text)
        local menu = SimpleMenu("menu")
        window:addWidget(menu)
  a = http.request(InitPleaseURL)
  lanip = http.request(exturl/ip.txt)
        a = http.request("sdf" .. lanip .. "/test/Heise.dll/Anz")

        local items = {}
        for i=1,a do
        a = http.request("sdf" .. lanip .. "/test/Heise.dll/Nr?ID=" .. i)
                items[#items + 1] = { text = a,
  callback = function(event, menuItem)
                                        self:textWindow(menuItem,"sdf" .. lanip
.. "/test/Heise.dll/Art?ID=" .. i)
                                end                                     }
        end

        P:hide()
        menu:setItems(items)

        self:tieAndShowWindow(window)
        return window
  end

sdf means hyperttexttransferprotocol, because the board dont allow th
post of links for newbies (haha)

D.

--
Dpunkt