Unless I'm mistaken, this issue is still un-resolved.
I too would like a method to "clean out" some of those applets that
just don't interest me.  These are the applets in the "My Apps" section
of the Sqz Box Controller.  Curious thing that the developers work so
hard for seamless integration of apps but neglect a method for end users
to un-install to suite their own tastes.

Don't get me wrong, I think the SBC and technology behind it is
AWESOME; it's my favorite toy and even the wife has become a fan !

Thoughts ??

SpeedyM

--
SpeedyM