bpa;466914 Wrote:
> They are all available in both WMA and Flash/AAC.
>
> Info always helps - are you in the UK or not, System details, OS, SBS
> version, BBCiPlayer version and player details would help as some
> systems (e.g. NAS)cannot transcode AAC which is the default.
>
> Can you play live national streams from BBCiPlayer ?

Ah, yes, sorry, I would have written with much more detail had I not
suspected that those streams weren't available yet.

Knowing that they should be working.... I'm in the UK, running 7.4 on a
WHS machine with 6 x SB3 Classics. I'm using the latest IPlayer (or at
least my plugin page was showing me I needed to update it which I did
last night).

I will check tonight if I can play the national live streams.

Thanks for your reply BPA.

Russ

--
luga00