ajkidle;465062 Wrote:
> Relatively new to SDT, had it working great on the Boom with 7.3.x.
> Upgraded to 7.4 and now the information refresh doesn't seem to be
> working properly.  (Display format changed a bit too, but some tweaking
> of how many spaces are between the fields fixed that.)  My real concern
> is that it's 6am and the display is still showing my last night's
> forecast and the overnight low.

Wanted to come here to report the same problem.  Not showing time, only
showing those temps you mentioned.  I reverted back to the regular Date
and Time screensaver for the boom, 'cause we have to have the time on
there!  Looking forward to a fix, as SuperDateTime is awesome to wake up
to normally!

--
thing-fish

' Most Recent Tracks'