bpa;468191 Wrote:
> Buffering is network related and since PC is doing transcoding the AAC
> will be transcoded into Flac so if the user is using Wifi then user
> wireless network would be the next suspect.

No, both SBs are wired (one via Homeplugs). They play all local flac
files flawlessly, including 24/48. The problem is definitely limited to
streaming radio.

>  Have you tried using Pause - wait a about 10 secs and then play ?

I haven't, although the process I follow (into and out of standby, then
navigate back to the radio station) probably takes no longer than 10
secs or so.

--
Peter314