bpa;467027 Wrote:
> The BBC apps is the same as 7.3 Internet Radio/More Radio / BBC - they
> are just the BBC live WMA streams.
>
> If you are just listening to live BBC streams then for about 12 months
> there has been no reason for non UK listener to use AlienBBC as all live
> National streams were available in WMA.
thanks for the heads up bpa, I have been successful with both the AAC
streams via the BBC iPlayer plugin and the BBC app using the 48k WMA
streams.  The advantage of the latter is the fact that one could listen
to the BBC live without having a local server, which is something I am
very interested in.

Still, if I wanted to listen to other Real Media streams such as the
ones from RAI, my understanding is that I still need to use AlienBBC, am
I correct?

Thanks and ciao,

Luca

--