I pippin,

I have a little problem with iPeng, please tell me if I need to open a
ticket on trac.

I don't always have my computer (with my personal collection) on.
So I often switch between Squeezebox server and mySqueezebox.com

I have a problem with iPeng to switch my player when my computer is off
because iPeng don't see my player (a squeezebox classic)

Here are the facts to reproduce :
- I use iPeng with computer On and Squeezebox server, listening on my
SB Classic
- I turn OFF my SB Classic
- I turn OFF iPeng
- I turn OFF my computer (and so Squeezebox server too)
- I turn ON iPeng and I wait on the "server" page
=> Nothing appears. I can't see my SB Classic to turn it on, and then
switch it to mysqueezebox.com

I think that once switched manually my SB Classic to mysqueezebox.com
(using the SB remote), if I launch iPeng, it find correctly my SB
player, (and I can switch it to SB server if it is on again). I need to
check this.

So iPeng should detect a player previously connected to SB server even
if SB server is OFF, to allow using and controlling this player with
mysqueezebox.com

Am I right ?

--
antoinath