gharris999;470596 Wrote:
>  Re do setup scripts for RedHat, Debian, MacOSX so that they work both
> with SqueezeCenter and Squeezebox Server........done.
BTW, did you see my post about the "login/logout hook" feature for
GDM/KDM/XDM machines ? Seems to work pretty well for me, after light
testing.
>  Re-do help files, adding supporting code that opens the appropriate
> help file for the server's OS and points the user to the correct
> location for the enabling setup script.......working on now.
Do you think it is translation time ? I can do the FR version if you
want, I managed to have a little bit of slack. But of course by now
you're probably fluent, non ?
>  Test SN vs MSB stuff.  Try to figure out what's broken with 7.4 and
> how to fix it.
I don't know what you're doing to SN/mySB, but for what I've seen
things seem pretty stable on the API side.
I guess the syncgroup thing may have an impact. I never looked into
this.
Usually between SC and SN, when a player was switching I could see SC
declare it both local and remote for a good minute or so. With my recent
tests with the admittedly buggy 7.4.0 and mySB, the commotion was much
longer. Add a second local SBS and serverstatus turns totally wild :)
I've had cases of Boom reconnected to the wrong server.
The bugs are being sorted out I think, on both mySB and SBS sides.
Perhaps you want to release the plugin with SBS7.4.1 ?
>  Add support for "custom" user labeled and configurable commands.
Wow. This will be big.

--
epoch1970