James,

I noticed another issue with 7.4 and your plugin or may be not :-).  I
used to be able to rate the songs with my remote and there were no
issues in the older versions of the s/w.  With this version, I am able
to rate the songs, but then as soon as I am done with rating the song,
the favorite assigned to that # starts playing.

Right now, my need for iTunesupdate is more important than the presets
for shortcuts, so I just disabled all my favorites.

Am I right with the diagnosis of this bug or is there a work around to
this issue?

Thanks,

govardha