mherger;470739 Wrote:
> > Slim::Networking::Async::HTTP::_http_read_body: Error in tempfile()
> > using ./XXXXXXXXXX: Parent directory (./) is not writable
>
> Heh... that's probably the most important part you've replaced there
> :-). What folder was this? The SlimNAS installation folder or some
> subfolder?

I have no clue at all, as some Internet Radios stations work and other
don't I have to presume that it some inner working of the SBServer, but
then again, the first keyword is Slim:: which makes me think that
slimnas is involved (unless the Slim is a remainder from
Slimdevices/Slimserver....).

--
PerLundborg