mherger;471425 Wrote:
> > "Unfortunately" it seems disconected from the failing Internet Radio
> > prolbem as I now have another, working, channel playing, and I have
> > loads of those errors (the server.log is now 45GB!! after less than
> 10
> > days - any chance of a roll-over being built-in?)
>
> Did you replace the function.inc file? That message shouldn't show up
> any
> more.

Replacing the function.inc has at least solved my main problem -
Internet Radio functionality. It also solved the logfile growing
abnormal, but that I was unaware of until I dived into the radio
problem.

I am now, again, a happy Classic & Duet user, not to mention The Wife
that now again can accept the slims...

--
PerLundborg