Hi, Would it be possible for someone to upload their non corrupted
"squeezeboxserver-xxxxxx.tzg" file somewhere please? I only have a
windows desktop pc and i have read that people downloading these files
are getting corrupted?

I am running freenas 0.7RC1 Sardaukar (revision 4735)and have
successfully run the installed (SlimNAS Version v1.9.99a)but when i go
to install "squeezeboxserver-7.4.1-28825.tgz" for example. Slimnas is
starting when i refresh the page slimnas has failed.

I had slimnas running for a long time on 0.69 freenas  and it was
awesome (thanks mherger).

The same was happening on (SlimNAS Version v1.5.1.tgz)

Am i doing any thing wrong?

Thanks
Dave

--