MC - so I think this is working as expected with automatic updates
enabled.  What is missing is log of what has be updated.  We need to add
this...

If you look at: http://svn.slimdevices.com/slim/vendor/plugins/

You will see the repo.xml and other.xml files have been updated
frequently for the latest versions of each of the plugins.  If you have
any of these installed then your server will check these xml feeds once
every 24 hours and download any updates.  The only visual clue of this
is the needs upgrade message.  Would this explain what you are seeing?

I think it would be useful to put something in the plugin status page
info area to say what was installed at the last restart.  At this point
we know it has been succefully installed.

--
Triode