a.skarpa;475267 Wrote:
> Hi all,
> I think I found a workaround for having it working.
> Take last release of Plugins\InguzEQ\Plugin.pm and comment rows from
> 391 to 400:
>
> before:
> 391: my @rootdirs = Slim::Utils::PluginManager::pluginRootDirs();
>
> after:
> 391: # my @rootdirs = Slim::Utils::PluginManager::pluginRootDirs();
>
> Socketwrapper and transcode work for me.
>
> Let me know if it works for you.
>
> I tried to contacr Hpyle, but had no luck!
>
> Hi Alessandro

Can you be more specific as to how to do this for those of us with no
experience editing or writing code?  I see that I have to make an edit
to line 391 - but what does "comment" on 391-400 actually require me to
do?  Do I add some symbol to these lines?  This would be great if it
works for all us - thanks much for the work.

--
esbrewer

Server:  2.4GHz Intel iMac running Mac OS 10.6.1 and SC 7.4
Sources: SB3 (2), SB Boom, NAD C542, NAD T515
Amplification: NAD C720BEE
Loudspeakers:  Paradigm Studio 20 (v.1), SVS SB-12 Plus
Headphones:  Grado SR60, Etymotic ER4P

http://www.last.fm/user/esbrewer