Howard Passman;474912 Wrote:
> It works very well with iPeng.  I've only had mine 1 week and I'm
> totally used to it.  I think I've found most of the little hidden
> functions :-)
>
> Howard
>
> P.S. If you convert your files to 300-400Kbs MP4's (I use a second
> library) it sounds as good or very close to as good as listneing to flac
> files over the SBC.

Thanks Howard
I just looked at the ITouch and Ipeng app. It looks like a great
alternative to the SBC which I still love, but the ability of the Itouch
to display album art on a 3.5" screen sounds great! I've hade no
problems with the SBC on 7.3. I have not upgraded to SC7.4 yet. The
latest IPeng app is optomized for 7.4 but will run on 7.3, so which do
you have 7.3 0r 7.4?
BTW, which ITouch do you have? 8,32,64? G2, G3?

--
Squeezed_Rotel

John M
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3 running on HP MediaSmart LX195 WHS. Transporter,
Duet & Boom connected through Linksys WRT54gs router.
For Critical Listening =>Transporter => Rotel RC1070 preamp => Rotel
RB1080 2 channel amp => Bowers & Wilkins 805 Speakers.