Hello, sorry you're having trouble.

v3.5.3 is definitely compatible with SBS 7.4.0. If it appears on the
plugins list as installed but doesn't appear on the player that suggests
that it's having trouble starting up, since problems at that time can
prevent it adding its menu items.

Can you restart your server/SBS and take a look at the SBS log to see if
there are any messages in there that might give me a clue?

Stuart