I have the same issue, it seems as if a lot of things are broken unless
you go all the way back out to rhapsody from the main menu.  Some of the
other functions from the + menu such as add to end and play next also
don't work from within.  I tried using Rhapsody the other night while I
had some friends over and it is so much harder to do things now than it
was before always having to go out to the main menu.  Hopefully it will
get fixed in some further updates, I just find Rhapsody to have gone
from very usable to just awkward to use.  Once you start mixing the now
playing screen with Rhapsody and My Music (locally stored music) on my
server it just gets even worse.

--
geordie73